I've always been interested in what people use on their skin daily. Some women swear by department store products, others have been using the same Cetaphil moisturizing lotion since high school. I however, have yet to find the perfect skin regime for my skin. Because of my age I occasionally deal with hormonal acne that is common during teens and early twenties. My skin is extremely temperamental, depending on the day my skin can be clear and a perfect canvas, and other days it can be congested and dry. Although irritating, I continue to search for products that suit my face. I have been using a combination of two products recently that I have yet to make a final decision on however I have been able to create a pro and con list for each
Biore: Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser
- has a cooling affect
- depending on the severity of a breakout, this cleanser can slightly diminish the appearance
- the bottle has quite a bit of product, I have had this cleanser for about four months now
- hygienic and easy to use container
- sometimes shows results, and sometimes doesn't
- could irritate sensitive skin because of cooling sensation
Cetaphil: Moisturizing Cream
- this tub will last me until my final year of college...but actually
- noncomedogen, meaning Cetaphil's cream will not break you out
- can be used on face as well as body for intense hydration
- sinks into skin effectively
So far I have not found any cons!
So wrapping up my post about my two latest skincare finds, I intend on continually updating all of you as I continue to test out new products and if you have any questions feel free to comment below!