Friday, August 19, 2011

Fall Necessities and Desires

After scoring a leather Michael Kors jacket for an absolutely amazing price I thought to do a fall check list of must haves. Here is what is on my mind for the breezy season

Tory flats have been on my closet wishlist for far too long. The real question however, is what color or print to purchase them in?

No one does fall nail colors better than OPI. I just couldn't seem to wait for the plums, eggplants, and navies and opted for Lincoln Park After Dark to grace my toes during a recent pedicure. Lincoln Park is a polish used by many celebrities including Lauren Conrad and the Kardashian sisters and the absolute perfect fall nail shade

The forever classic leather jacket. Now I've had my fair share of faux imitators but I have yet to own a real leather piece. But now I do. While scouring through the racks at TJMaxx I discovered a sales woman hanging up jackets into a new section. I immediately saw the security buttons swaying and speed walked my way right over. What a fabulous surprise. You'll all have to wait to see a post on what an incredible score I made!

Yet another item I've been eying for ages. I decided to take the plunge and sometime within September make my way to the Nordstroms counter which has been calling my name for months

The forever perfect pout..MAC's Russian Red. Not only a fall staple but a classy one at that

Due to the fact that a Van Cleef & Arpel necklace is not a blow my wallet can suffer, I found an alternative for several thousand less. Stella & Dot's Signature Clover necklace in gold is $69.99 and a perfect piece for any outfit

Whats on your fall necessities and desires list? What do you find yourself pulling out of the closet come September?



  1. I want those flats so badly!! I've saving money for those!! And that leather jacket is must have! :)

    P.s. U can check out my fashion blog, if u want!

  2. Salha: Let me know if you purchase a pair! I love the classic feel they have