Thursday, July 28, 2011

OOTN: Outfit of the Night

Shame on me for being such a bad blogger! I recently got a new job and have been incredibly busy. I haven't forgotten about you girls though! Here's a quick outfit of the night from last Saturday. I haven't had an opportunity to wear my tie dye BCBG dress since I bought it last summer so I was super excited to wear it out. I paired it with my recently purchased Coach gladiator sandals which I am totally loving. Along with the sandals I wore my Michael Kors bronze leather cuff. It is so fabulous and bold I drool every time I look at it. I kept my makeup simple with a thin application of Studio Fix, a slight contour and very highlighted cheek bones with Dior's Amber Lights. Hope all of you are having an amazing summer!

Xo

PS Sorry for all the unfocused iPhone pictures!





































































No comments:

Post a Comment