Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Summary of the Past Week

Although I've been pretty absent from blogging lately I decided to post a few pictures from the past week to give somewhat of a visual update with some blurry iPhone snapshots


































After just inserting this picture I realized how unappetizing it looks. I do promise however that it was absolutely delicious. Unfortunately my close girlfriend will be leaving soon for a 12 month stay in Israel so we have been attempting to go out as much as possible before her move. Thursday we went to an Italian restaurant called Andino's. I ordered the gnocchi (a potato pasta) with pink vodka sauce. It was incredible and definitely worth the large amount of carbs


































Sunday I went to Newport to spend the day with my family. We spent a majority of the day on a beautiful private beach. Who doesn't like to be pampered?


I am trying to get back into the habit of regularly blogging so keep checking back! I hope you all had a fabulous week like I did


xoebc

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm that meal looks gorgeous! Making me hungry xxx

    ReplyDelete