Sunday, May 22, 2011

In & Out of the Week

 
http://fashion.elle.com/fashion/insider/2010/02/22/fashion-week-fall-2010-runway-visions-isaac-mizrahi/

In
Enjoying a weekend with friends, Saturday a friend and I enjoyed sushi together at a local restaurant
A new hairstyle I discovered with my short(er) hair..I will attempt to make a tutorial post on it
Newly discovered eyeshadow combinations, I love my Urban Decay Naked palette
 Babies! I was able to spend time with my best friends god son and my cousins son (fat babies are the best)
Being a confident woman
The temperature yesterday
New beginnings

Out
The week long bout of rain we recently had..blah
Headaches (I have one right now)
My eyesight getting worse..my contacts are definitely no longer doing their job

xoebc
 

No comments:

Post a Comment